Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crockpot unstuffed cabbage rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Crockpot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot unstuffed cabbage rolls using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls:
- Make ready 1 head cabbage, chopped
- Take 1 onion, chopped
- Get 1 can chopped tomatoes
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb ground beef, browned
- Get 1 can tomato paste
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Prepare dash black pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Get 1/2 tsp freshly ground nutmeg
- Get 1 tbsp Italian seasonings
- Prepare 1 can beef broth
- Get 1 cup rice
Steps to make Crockpot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls:
- Put everything in crockpot except for rice. Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Add rice. Cook for one more hour or until rice is done.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crockpot unstuffed cabbage rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!