Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, lobster bisque. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lobster Bisque is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Lobster Bisque is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have lobster bisque using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster Bisque:
- Make ready 8 tablespoons butter, divided
- Prepare 1 cup diced yellow onion
- Get 1/2 cup diced celery
- Get 1/2 cup diced carrots
- Make ready 1/4 cup tomato paste
- Get 4 cups chicken stock
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon dried savory
- Take 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Get 1 cup cream sherry
- Prepare 3/4 lb cooked and peeled lobster tails
- Take 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
- Get 4 tablespoons flour
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Instructions to make Lobster Bisque:
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a large pot and saute onion, carrots, and celery for 8-10 minutes or until soft.
- Remove half of the veggies from the pan and set aside. Add tomato paste to the pot and roast for 1 minute, then adds stock, garlic, savory, tarragon, and sherry. Bring to a boil, add ¼ pound of Lobster and blend using an immersion blender. Add cream and return to a boil.
- In the meantime, make a roux by melting the remaining butter in a nonstick pan and then adding the flour and stirring until mixed and flour begins to brown, about 3 minutes. Stir the roux into the soup.
- Once the soup has thickened, add back the reserved veggies and remaining Lobster. Let the lobster warm until the soup for a few minutes, then serve with parmesan.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food lobster bisque recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!