Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, beef with yuba. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef with yuba is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Beef with yuba is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
However, there is a catch, Yuba sheets (Fu Chuk) come in many types. We will be using the type that is Please do check with your local Chinese grocer for this type of Yuba sheets, they usually know. Yuba is mild, chewy in texture, nutty in taste, and delicate but resilient at Dried yuba needs to be rehydrated before using.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have beef with yuba using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef with yuba:
- Make ready 1 lb beef flap
- Make ready 5 oz. yuba
- Prepare 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Take 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Make ready 1/2 tsp grated fresh garlic
- Prepare 1/8 tsp five spice
- Prepare 1 tbsp banana ketchup
- Make ready 2 tbsp mirin
- Make ready 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Take 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Get 1 bunch chives
Tofu skin, yuba, bean curd skin, bean curd sheet, or bean curd robes, is a food product made from soybeans. During the boiling of soy milk, in an open shallow pan, a film or skin forms on the liquid surface. The films are collected and dried into yellowish sheets known as tofu skin. Explore best places to eat beef stew in Yuba City and nearby.
Instructions to make Beef with yuba:
- Slice the beef flap against the grain into thin strips
- Carefully unfold your sheets of yuba, then roll them up and slice in wide, fettuccine-like strands. Yuba can be difficult to find. If there's a tofu maker in your area, they will have yuba as a tofu making byproduct. In the SF Bay Area, the main source is Hodo Soy. Their products are available at some local farmers markets, and occasionally at some local Whole Foods locations.
- Combine soy with grated ginger and garlic, as well as mirin, banana ketchup and 5 spice. Pour it over the beef and set it aside to marinate. Swap regular ketchup for banana ketchup if you like. Basically, I just sweetened the soy sauce, so you should feel free to experiment here.
- Heat sesame oil in a nonstick pan. It should be just about to start smoking. Toss in the yuba strips. Keep them moving because yuba can stick like crazy. I like to use chopsticks to stir and separate the strands as I Sautée this stuff.
- When your yuba starts to look a little like the skin of a potsticker, toss in the beef strips. Stir it up.
- Toss in the sesame seeds. Mix it all up. When the beef is cooked through, dice up the chives and add them over the top.
Check prices of cocido madrileño and vegetable stew. Contribute to beefproject/beef development by creating an account on GitHub. BeEF is short for The Browser Exploitation Framework. It is a penetration testing tool that focuses on the web browser. Stir-frying yuba crisps its edges, intensifying its flavor and texture.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food beef with yuba recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!